You may return the item purchased in the www.lari.lt e-shop within 14 days from the date of delivery of the item.
To carry out the return, follow these steps:
1. Make sure that the returned item is in good condition, has not been worn, has all the original labels.
2. Fill out the return form.
3. Receive a confirmation receipt from LARI to your e-mail address.
4. Securely pack the returned product. We recommend that you use the packaging you received with LARI product.
5. Upon the returned product reaching its destination, the return will be recorded and the money will be transferred to your account within 14 business days. The money can only be returned to the account from which payment was made at the time of purchase.
The cost of returning the item is borne by the buyer.